Vital Policies in General
- Sessions are transferable in accordance with our Family Share program
- All sessions require pre-payment or credit card on file to be booked
- Tipping is optional and, of course, appreciated
- Your Certified Stretch Practitioner is subject to change without notice.
- All single sessions, packages, and club memberships are non-refundable.
- Club memberships are month to month and may be cancelled in writing at least 7 days prior to the next scheduled payment in accordance with agreement terms
Vital Cancellation, No Show and Late Policies
- Cancellations may be made by emailing email@example.com, through your personal profile in The Vital Stretch app, or by speaking personally to a Vital Stretch representative
- Cancellations greater than 12 hours will be credited to your account
- Cancellations less than 12 hours from your appointment time will be charged to your account. However, remember you can utilize family share so your spouse, partner or kids can enjoy the session
- Missed sessions will be charged against your account
- Late policy. Please arrive early as your session time is reserved for you and can’t be made up.